Re: TR6 trunnions - dilema

To: "Ian Viles" <ianviles@derbysmoths.freeserve.co.uk>, "triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 trunnions - dilema
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 17:41:39 -0400
I wouldn't get in a twist about it. I shot grease into mine for years
without a problem. The consensus on the list every time this comes up is
that half of everybody has greased them and the other half has used gear
oil as per the manual. You would be hard pressed to tell the difference in
wear or service life.

I'd wait until the next time you get an unusual urge to pull your Trunnions
to do anything about it.

Cheers,
Jeff "Dirt  Under My Nails" Johnson