Re: accidents in triumphs

To: "Gary Nafziger" <naffy@netins.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: accidents in triumphs
From: "Francis Dupuis" <francisd@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:30:10 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I had a 73 Spit that was heavily reworked in the suspension and engine
areas. I was idling down a side road about 2 weeks after spending about 4k
on rebuilding the engine, new tires, etc...., when a chrysler imperial came
screaming out of an alleyway and nailed us right in the side. The car was a
total write off, but neither I nor my passenger were injured. Well other
than the fact that our melons collided, but thankfully my skull was thicker
than my friends.

One of the lessons learned from that was get your car appraised BEFORE you
drive it.

francis dupuis
vancouver, bc
66 TR4-A IRS