Re: Is there such a thing as a TR6 in Showroom Condition?

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Is there such a thing as a TR6 in Showroom Condition?
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 11:59:18 EDT
In a message dated 00-04-05 15:41:20 EDT, amace@unix2.nysed.gov writes:

<< if you REALLY want showroom condition, there should be traces of
 cosmoline around various edges of trim strips and lamps; little "spec"
 stickers or traces of same on lamp lenses; >>

yes, yes, yes...thanks Andy for the trip back 30 years...I do remember the
cosmoline...it was a little easier to miss the spots on my '69 because the
car was Jasmine....of course, the best place to find spare fastners and clips
was in the spare tire well - too bad I never kept those odds-n-ends!

chip