Re: Is there such a thing as a TR6 in Showroom Condition?

To: Rich Scotti <Rich.Scotti@rebis.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is there such a thing as a TR6 in Showroom Condition?
From: Michael Thompson <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 16:06:42 -0400
Hi Rich,
I have seen an off the lot TR4. It was at the last VTR convention. It was a
white TR4 with a red interior. It had less that 1000 miles on it and still
had the plastic covering the door panels. The story was that the original
owner bought the car to strip down and race. But then he never got to it and
so it sat in the back of a nice heated garage till the 2nd owner got a hold
of it. What a find. It was a great looking car.
Cheers,
Mike