Re: Wood Dash repair

To: "David Lee" <davelee1@home.com>, "triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wood Dash repair
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 23:39:26 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi David,

Check out Gordon Peterson's wood dash restoral site:
http://www.rio.com/~peterson/  NFI, but I have exchanged e-mails with Gordon
and decided to have him restore the English walnut dash on my '67 Spitfire.

As for veneer sources, try to locate a woodworking store in your area.  We
have one here in San Diego that's awesome.  Tons of different veneers.  I
even thought about doing a dash in zebrawood or birdseye maple.  I still
may.

Good luck!

Jeff
'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3