Wood Dash repair

To: "triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wood Dash repair
From: "David Lee" <davelee1@home.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 23:04:22 -0800
Hello group!
I took my wooden dash off of my TR4 today.  It is the teak replacement.  Its
in pretty bad shape and needs replacing or refinishing.  I was considering
purchasing a new one since they are on sale at Moss but $225.00 is a little
more than Id like to shell out.  I want to either get a new one custom made
by a woodshop or just veneer my old one.  Its still whole just dried out and
cracking.

I went to the local Home Depot today to check out the veneer but they told
me they dont carry any!  Does anyone know where to get veneer?  What section
of the yellow pages would I look under?!?!

Also what kind of shop should I be looking for to create a new dash?  I
looked under woodworking in the yellow pages and found one shop listed.  Any
help is appreciated!

Thanks
David