RE: Theft Proofing - switch locations anyone?

To: "Triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Theft Proofing - switch locations anyone?
From: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:37:09 -0700
Fredd :

If you know of a case that actually parallels this, I'd like to hear about
it.  Specifics please, so I can look it up.

IMO the main reason modern alarm systems don't work this way is because
modern cars don't have float bowls to empty.  There are actually electronic
versions that implement the "run 30 seconds" mode.

I also believe there was a lawsuit filed a few years ago where some kids
stole a car with no brakes, and several people were killed in the resulting
accident.  The judge threw it out ...

Randall