Re: VTR

To: "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Fred Thomas (TR)" <vafred@erols.com>, "Dan Masters" <DANMAS@aol.com>
Subject: Re: VTR
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 22:30:42 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Dave,
I hate to tell you but they did the same things to my wife when we met and
traveled with them to VTR 99. These guys are two true Southern gentlemen who
won her heart. They made her feel very welcome. Something I'll never forget
and always appreciate.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status  and
1999 VTR pictures at