Can you I.D. my GT6 seatbelts (or what remains)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Can you I.D. my GT6 seatbelts (or what remains)
From: "Shapiro - Kenneth J." <kshapiro@umd5.umd.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 09:24:56 -0400 (EDT)

I have only the shoulder piece left that comes from the rear
wheel well. I've been trying to get the lap pieces, but some
folks have said my rear belt should be on a retractor. Well,
it ain't. It's a fixed belt, adjustable for length, with a
chrome fitting on the end (where it winds up in your lap) that
looks like an elongated "O"...there's a slot in it for something
(another belt i assume) to slip through.

The belt has a label that reads "American Safety Triumph FO371
Model #440182.

So, was this an original 1970 GT6 belt, or out of another Triumph?
Is it correct that there's no retractor on this belt?

ken