Re: Spin on oil adapter gaskets

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spin on oil adapter gaskets
From: Alan Crane <acrane@crosslink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:55:24 -0400
One of the most useful tools I have found for this and other purposes is
a curtain hook.  The kind with a sharp point that goes into the curtain,
and then a double bend to go over the rod.  great for jabbing hidden
gaskets, poking thru carpets looking for holes, pushing out the pin that
holds door handles, etc.  And they are one of the cheapest tools you can
find.

Alan Crane