Re: tool

To: "Fergie" <fergie@ntplx.net>, "Gary Ganoung" <gg07165@spectra.net>
Subject: Re: tool
From: "Stephen J. Swift" <sjswift@cby.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:36:53 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Ken Gano" <kengano@mcleodusa.net>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sounds to me like she derived 29 years of pleasure from that rolling pin.
What other gift from that first year is so well remembered?

One year I bought my wife a vacuum cleaner as a Valentine's Day gift.  We
needed one anyway and (to her credit) she laughed and still torments me
about it.  I recall there being other gifts, but her version includes no
mention of them.