Re: East German Tires (almost zero LBC content)

To: Frank Crowe <thecrowes@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: East German Tires (almost zero LBC content)
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 09:34:53 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The image of a restored Wartburg or Trabbie is almost more than I can
stand ! <g>

So, an alternate suggestion : spare tires for TR2/3.  It's difficult to
find 15" tires that are narrow enough to fit easily in the spare tire
well without paying to have them imported from Europe (although I'm
investigating some Volvo compact spares).

In fact, if you are willing to break your set of 3 <g>, I'll take one.

Randall
59 TR3A "daily driver wanna be"