Re[2]: tool

To: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>, Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re[2]: tool
From: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:39:35 -0400
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Fred,

I did #2 only I used a longer (3 inch) piece and simply drilled the holes and
tightened a nut down to the little bolts.  I also welded a 5/8 inch nut to the
center of the flat iron opposite side from the small bolts to give me something
to torque on.  Good thing too cause it was TIGHT.  It's not a thing of beauty
but it works.  Cost me the electricity to weld the nut as I had the other pieces
laying around.

Bud