RE: Cracking rubber boots

To: "Amatruda, Andy" <aamatruda@email.mc.ti.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cracking rubber boots
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:48:56 +0100
I would like to point out that there are universal fit boots that need to be
cut out to fit the respective ends. However, they are good quality and last
long. I put some on an XJ6 about 6 years ago and they are as new. It
probably would help if you apply some talcum powder on the boot prior to
fitment.

HTH, Gernot