Re: Cracking rubber boots

To: "Amatruda, Andy" <aamatruda@email.mc.ti.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cracking rubber boots
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 99 07:12:43 -0700
Welcome to the wonderful world of poor quality reproduction parts.

Be sure to make your complaint to TRF.  If complaints are not logged in,
the venders think we are happy with the parts and continue to order more
of the same.  If people are complaining maybe they will go back & rewrite
their procurment spec.

BTW It has been my experience that Moss rubber cracks even sooner.

                        overlander.net
  Helps you find:
       Parts & service for your Land Rover and Ranger Rover
            vehicle related expedition equipment
events, books, reviews, special hard to find products and more!