RE: TR3 Cooling (fwd)

To: "'Mike Joseph'" <ovw@hgo.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 Cooling (fwd)
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 08:47:38 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Mike,

I just finished doing this to mine. I mounted it as a pusher so that the fan
stays basically hidden under the front apron. I hooked mine up so it has a
thermostat and a over-ride switch that I'm putting below the dash. The
switch is wired through a relay mounted to the back of the radiator box. I
took the two power leads to the front (one for switch, one for thermostat)
along with some additional wiring for fog and driving lights and wrapped
them into their own wiring harness and fed it down through the driver's side
following the original harness. It went in quite nicely and looks good. I
mounted the thermostat control on the side of the support that the driver's
side horn mounts on.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire