Spitfire door hanging.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire door hanging.
From: "Ian Frearson" <frearji@montevallo.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:59:23 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
My 1980 Spitfire has some door-alignment problems, and I'm not sure where to
begin remedying this--I know that sill rust, etc. can cause body "sag", but
my Spit's body is essentially rust-free. The only rust I can detect is in
the "usual" spots at the rear corners of the trunk lid, and even this is
very minor (one hole on each side smaller than the size of the nail on your
little finger). The driver's side door is fairly well aligned, but the
passenger door touches the body at the top near the outer handle. How do I
go about adjusting the hinges (and is it possible)?

Ian Frearson

1980 Spitfire.