Re: stanchion plates

To: Bush4brits@aol.com
Subject: Re: stanchion plates
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 17:30:30 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Bob :
As I posted before (I think), I mis-read the book.  Although it lists
"stanchions and bolt attachments", it does not give any changeover points.  I
made the (possibly incorrect, but I doubt it) assumption that these are the ones
found on post-TS60000 cars, without realizing the book didn't say so. (look on
page 99)

My apologies
Randall