RE: switch plinth holes

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: switch plinth holes
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:47:48 -0700
Well the list comes through once again (and fast!). Thanks to the replies of
two listers (Brian Borgstede and "Mr. Mike" Passaretti -- thanks!) it turns
out the special tools are made by Greenlee. I found the detail info at
<http://www.greenlee.textron.com/greenlee/pi-grn.html>. Although I am sure
these tools will not be cheap. But now I know they do exist.

I suppose I will just do my one hole with a drill and Dremel...

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---