Re: Topic limit clarification, please

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Topic limit clarification, please
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:31:23 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I've owned a MG RB-Midget and I remember being amazed at how poorly it
handled. I've driven a few of them from the 60's & 70's and none of them
handled as well as my Spit. Does anyone know what the wheelbases are of the
2 cars for comparison sake. I have a pretty good feeling that my '80 Spit
is longer and lower than my '79 Midget was.

Mark

>No, I've changed my mind, I recently drove a rubber bumpered Midget,
Jeeeeeesus, it