Re: Topic limit clarification, please

Subject: Re: Topic limit clarification, please
From: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 10:01:27 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> Well I think I can chip in here.
> Reason for purchase of my first Herald Saloon? More room in the back
> than the Herald Convertible (which was also a bit cold).
>
> No good in a Spitfire though. That handbrake just gets in the way.
> On the other hand, that's a very large area of bonnet..........

Naah, the last time I threw my girlfriend across the bonnet, it dented it
in the middle!!!!  The Herald Estate bonnet seemed much more durable!!  Now
my old Citroen's, that was more flimsy than the Spitfire's.  The full
length sunroof in the Herald was useful though, ya could have a good
standing up knee trembler in that, especially when a car drove past!!! :-)

OK folks, was that OK, not a single Saddam in sight!!! :-)

Rich