Re: Topic limit clarification, please

To: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Topic limit clarification, please
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 22:46:26 -0700
Being neither old, an officer, or a mess, I'm not exactly sure of the
implementing rules and regulations.  The rule was something a teacher once
told me that still makes sense in certain environments - although I can't
imagine how in grade 6 this even came up... (it having been 1965).

Irrespective of it being it being consummated, or even the species
involved, why don't we at least try and keep discussions of sex to in (on,
under, etc) a Triumph.  Let your imagination (and conscience) be your guide.
Rod.
 '70 TR6 CC55899L  (Weapon of mass-culinity)