Topic limit clarification, please

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Topic limit clarification, please
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 16:59:28 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <coday@Mail.localaccess.com>

> Why don't we just apply the old officer's mess rule to the Triumph list:
> no discussions of politics, sex or religion allowed.

Need to have a definition at least for at the sex part, does this
mean we can't engage in some welsh/english jabs from time to time?

Are we talking about consummated encounters?  Or is fooling around a
bit with various farm animals on topic as long as we discuss the
tractor parts that we can interchange?

I have no military background, how is this going to help if it's
called a mess?

If the list rules are going to require we post in good taste, what
are Johnny and Rich going to do?

Cheers

Geezer
TS52320L (Buffy and I fooled around a bit in it once, how many of you
know that the LBC is also a pretty effective form of birth control?)