RE: BMIHT Build Certificate

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov, thomasb@Post.QueensU.Ca
Subject: RE: BMIHT Build Certificate
From: Day.John@Fin.Gc.Ca
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 07:44:44 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, bricelan@Post.QueensU.Ca
Everything is on the Net, if you just know where to look! I'd like to =
add
that for TR2/3/3A (but not 3B) owners, a Trace is available from Bill
Piggott. From the 'TR Register' magazine, the instructions are:

"Send a =A34 cheque, payable to 'W. Piggott', an S.A.E. and a note of =
your
car's commission/chassis number and Registration number (if UK car). =
Approx.
six to eight weeks later you will receive a typed record of your car's
construction date and original specification. Overseas members please
include international reply coupon."

Bill Piggott
11 Esk Valley
Grosmont, Whitby,