Re: Desert Fox

To: daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com
Subject: Re: Desert Fox
From: "Erik Brzoska" <mowog77@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 10:14:16 PST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
   Who's idea was it to call the operation 'Desert Fox', fantastic,>
name
> it after Rommel, the nazi who eventually lost in the desert!:-)>
>   If there are any listers involved, go and do your job, the fan-belts
> will wait!:-)> >            Johnny '70 Viterald
Desert Fox, obviously named after the Light Commercial Vehicle produced
by Reliant (Tamworth, England) for the Saharan Market.
Must be running out of names....anyone for Desert Kitten or
DesertRobin????

Isn't it obvious whose idea it was? What do foxes get anthropomorphized
for? Being sly, cunning and having the ability to "outfox" their
opponent.

A fitting description for a person who accepts oral sex from a
subordinate in a government office, lies about it, lies about lying
about it, then decides to go to war when it seems the "fox" might get
impeached!!

Actually a better name for this little stunt should be "Desert Dog".

I feel sorry for the military and their havingto be put into action
during the holidays so our "courageous" president won't have to face
impeachment.
Did you know that his excuse for the timing of the attack was so we
would not upset the Arabs during their holiday of Ramadan?
So much for Christmas and New Year's for us though!

Maybe "Desert Asshole" would be better.

Erik.