RE: Desert Fox

To: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Desert Fox
From: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <kenyonkt@maple.lemoyne.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 10:10:03 -0500
I, for one, am tired of all the opinions and discussions about Clinton, the
war, Paula Jones, Monica...ad nauseum.  I would like one place to not be
forced to hear everything rehashed yet again.  I think political
discussions should take place, just not in this forum.  I'm interested in
Triumphs, in general, and my Spitfires in particular.  Flame me for buying
"not a real sports car" as I've been told, but let me beg off from having
to hear anymore about politics.

JMO...

At 08:54 AM 12/17/98 -0600, Stinocher, Bryan D. wrote:

>While we all are interested in our cars, can we not share our opinions about
>events that are important? Impeachment/war in the gulf? Should we just bury
>our heads in the sand (or under our cars, whichever you prefer) and pretend
>it didn't happen? I mean, how many times can we discuss BRG and the correct
>code? I for one am interested in others opinions on this subject.
>
>I'll go into lurk mode again, and take the shots for heresy...
>
>Bryan Stinocher
>bdstinocher@sewsus.com
>502-782-7397 xt.2284
>68 TR 250 CD 5853 L

Thanks,

Kirby

'80 Spit 1500 (Kelley Greene)
'72 Spit MKIV (Stanley Mark IV)
'73 Spit 1500 (Moms Mably) Parts Car [mostly rusty shell]