Re: Desert Fox

To: mowog77@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Desert Fox
From: Ct54531@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 13:58:26 EST
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< sn't it obvious whose idea it was? What do foxes get anthropomorphized
 for? Being sly, cunning and having the ability to "outfox" their
 opponent.

 A fitting description for a person who accepts oral sex from a
 subordinate in a government office, lies about it, lies about lying
 about it, then decides to go to war when it seems the "fox" might get
 impeached!!

 Actually a better name for this little stunt should be "Desert Dog".

 I feel sorry for the military and their havingto be put into action
 during the holidays so our "courageous" president won't have to face
 impeachment.
 Did you know that his excuse for the timing of the attack was so we
 would not upset the Arabs during their holiday of Ramadan?
 So much for Christmas and New Year's for us though!

 Maybe "Desert Asshole" would be better.

 Erik.

Gee, and I thought I was being tough on him.

                                      Jim M.