Re: BRG paint

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: BRG paint
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 06:27:40 EST
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< I once was at a show where we had 11 "Signal Red" cars side by side, and
 you know the answer, 11 different shades of red, for 11 "different"
 owners, now you know I would never lie about the true color of my car as
 well as any other owner would not also, because we all know there is only
 one BRG as well.

I'm not so sure the factory was able to duplicate the color all that closely
from batch to batch.  I've been told that colors, red especially, will vary
even from the same batch, simply due to the varying environmental
temperatures, moisture in the air, etc... Red also has a tendance to fade more
quickly than other colors, so if one car has spent more time in the sun, it
will be more faded.

Scott