RE: MGB-GT, is it worth it?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: MGB-GT, is it worth it?
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 13:09:53 -0000
As to changing the engine, it is very easy, which makes this car an
excellent beginners car(unlike the TR6). It is a comparatively small engine,
its pretty light, (in fact light and small enough to fit in a Morris Minor
without more mods than a slight bulge in the gearbox cover) and no need for
mods to the front suspension.
The only thing you have to take care of is the paintwork when you take the
engine out, the engine bay is slightly tight and its very easy to scratch
the bonnet slam panel.

Gernot