Re: Massey Ferguson

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Massey Ferguson
From: Egil Kvaleberg <egil@kvaleberg.no>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 16:43:58 GMT
On 23 Nov 1998, Dave Massey wrote:

> When Q developed the Astin-Martin that would shoot out an oil slick and a
> smoke screen,
> did he do anything special or did he just put a Triumph motor in it?

Speaking of which: My engine has developed an oil leak of a certain
severity - enough to make me have to top up the oil more often than usual.
I've trained in vain to find the source. It seems it only happens at
speed: there is certainly not a drop of oil even after 15 minutes at idle.

This made me think: Perhaps I should rather spend my time constructing
some deflectors behind the engine to spread the oil to the various parts
of the chassis where it is really needed for rust protection, instead of
making it all collect around the transmission tunnel?

Egil
--
Email: egil@kvaleberg.no  Voice: +47 22523641, 92027705 Fax: +47 22525899
Snail: Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway