RE: TR6 cylinder sleeves?

To: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR6 cylinder sleeves?
From: "Ricker, Brian R." <rickerbr@Maritz.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:48:10 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
> the B and A refer to different bore sizes, that would worry me.  IF I
> remeber the difference isn't big, but enought that it could
> matter.  I'll
> look up in the book and see the differences in size

Speaking of piston markings, the tops of my pistons are marked
with E70 (as well as the arrow indicating front). Does anyone
know what that means? (Note: I don't think the 'E' is a 'B' as
I have looked at all 6 and they all definitely look like E's).
Also I think all of my cylinders are sleeved (and I have the early
block with no recesses).

Thanks,
Brian Ricker
CC56818L