Re: TR3 Trivia question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3 Trivia question
From: Jack McCarrick <jmccarr@iwaynet.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 05:55:42 -0500
FWIW,
I suspect Ken's observation of the change in the 40000 series may be correct.  I
just picked up a tub that was 40000 something and it has the blanking  plate.  I
can find out the exact number if it's useful.  My later body (70000 series) does
not have it.  The list could narrow this  down through its observations.
Cataloging body and technical transitions as a chronology would be good
information for the VTR pages or the FAQ list.