Re: TR3 Trivia question

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov
Subject: Re: TR3 Trivia question
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 20:07:27 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< I confess that I've been meaning to see what the Spare Parts Catalogue
 might say about part number changes here, but I've not yet gotten to it. I
 always suspected that it was a major, though puzzling, feature of the
 fabled post-60000 body tubs. I say puzzling in that the change meant two
 different stampings were then required depending on whether it was a RHD
 or LHD tub. But the change might be earlier than TS60000.

 Anyone got there original TR3 Spare Parts Catalogue handy?

 Is it "survey" time?

 --Andy

Hello Andy

Book doesn't say...