Re: TR3 Trivia question

To: Bush4brits@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR3 Trivia question
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 21:31:58 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> That's the way I read it, Brad.........seemed like a fairly insignificant
> body change to me.

Insignificant change done at random.   I'm betting that some tubs were built
somewhat on speculation and so they made provisions for a quick
conversion to the opposite hand should an order come in.  Others without
the cutouts might have been presold cars that had a known destination in
site.  Sheer speculation of course but it sounds good <g>.

> Ya' see?......that's why we're on this list in the first place.....to help
> eachother out.

Or depending on the situation PICK on someone <G>.  Ya hear that Fred
and Michael and and and and....... <G>

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My 1st attempt at a web site. Http://www.141.com/triumphs

1964  Spitfire4            BFC25720L
1973  Spitfire Mk IV       (for sale or trade?)
1962 TR4                   CT288L (To Maine or bust)
1959 TR3A                  TS41311L (someday)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108