draught excluder & wheel paint ??s

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: draught excluder & wheel paint ??s
From: Shawn Mann <shaw.mon@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 01:44:36 -0800
Listfolk,

Two little questions as I continue my hit and miss renovation of my
TR6..

1: Does anyone have a source for fuzzy draught excluders in tan?  Two of
the big three don't even list them as available in their price lists and
TRF has a 70 order backorder standing with no set arrival date (and we
know where that can lead).  I just installed a (mostly) new interior and
carpet set, and it would be a shame to have to trim the doors in black,
unless it were absolutely necessary.

2: Just a bit of curiosity... I'm prepping my wheels for repainting, and
I've noticed that the backsides of the four wheels that have been
roadgoing don't appear to have ever been painted, only the front side,
but the spare wheel seems to have been painted on the back.  I don't
think this is PO related.  Any thoughts, knowledge (definitive or
otherwise), similar experience?  It's not really important, I just like
to figure out these little mysteries.

TIA,

Shawn Mann
70 TR6