Re: HELP! Its Fall Cleanup in Connecticut

To: WBabbitt@aol.com
Subject: Re: HELP! Its Fall Cleanup in Connecticut
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 21:40:17 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bill, the limits are fast approaching!  I'm starting to get a red shift in the
stars behind me so I think its probably time to slow down!!  I hadn't realized
I'd entered warp speed.  But of course before I uttered those words I did
latch onto another spitfire.  I pickup it up thanks giving weekend.   One of
those deals you just can't pass up on.

So I'm sorry to say I'm going to have to pass up on that cream puff you're
offering!!

> Connecticut Listers, and of course Brad (the man who knows no limits);
> LAST CALL!!!! The TR-4A body tub and frame (rigid) which I've harboring in
> my garage for the last dozen years will go to the DUMP by the 21st.
> They've both been partially restored and clearly aren't great, but must be
> of some use to someone.  Cut out what you need.   The front upper and
> lower valance and inner fenders alone are good enough to support accident
> repair. I really hate trashing this stuff, but I just don't have the room
> and won't put it outside to rust away. Bill Babbitt TR3A in a bag
> (hopefully not for ever) Gales Ferry, CT

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My 1st attempt at a web site. Http://www.141.com/triumphs

1964  Spitfire4            BFC25720L
1973  Spitfire Mk IV       (for sale or trade?)
1962 TR4                   CT288L (To Maine or bust)
1959 TR3A                  TS41311L (someday)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108