Re: Gas in oil

To: Rengrave@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Gas in oil
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 11:50:22 -0800
Wayne,
   Have the stuff analyzed at Siegel Oil Company's Titan Labs in Denver.
It usually costs $18.00, but they had an introductory offer of $8.00 for
folks on this list.  Their number is:

800-848-4826

John Cowan

At 12:17 AM 11/6/98 EST, you wrote:

>Malcolm,
>My oil was thin and black and had a slight gas smell.
>The gray muck I was talking about was a 1/4" thick layer on the bottom of the
>low end of the pan, it was silverish gray, not brown.
>The oil pump scratches are deep enough to catch your fingernail on, but I am
>within the .010" tolerance (.006"-.008").
>
>Wayne

Visit - In Their Own Words Website - an on-line non-commercial publishing
experiment, plus movie reviews, articles and Left/Progressive links at:
                           http://home.earthlink.net/~jfcowan