Re: Insult of the week

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Insult of the week
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 08:57:21 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: spitlist@gte.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Sun, 19 Apr 1998, Brad Kahler wrote:

> I pulled my minty new spitfire into the gas station last night to
> guess what, get gas.  Anyway there was a kid sitting in the back of a
> pickup filling in front of me.  He looked at my spit and said "Nice
> car man, is that an MG".
>
> Unfortunately in our society you can't kill someone just because they
> pissed you off!!!!

        Pull in your horns, Brad I can top that one... Just after I had
        gotten My TR4 running I was sitting at a light when a pedestrian
        commented,"Nice MG..." I replied "Thanks, but it's a Triumph..."
        the fellow then shot back with, "Oh... When did MG make the
        Triumph?"

        I don't think killing "them" outright is the answer... After all,
        That would be cruel. Mother Nature may take care of the stupid in
        this fashion but we, humans, don't have to. May I suggest mandatory
        sterilization?

        We can then have them around for comic relief but know that when
        they're gone there won't be any more.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois