Re: Insult of the week

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Insult of the week
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 19:29:53 -0400
Cc: spitlist@gte.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Brad,
Know what you mean. Gets real old after awhile.
I have had  about 9 gazillion people say to me, "Hey, nice car, is that
an MG?"
However, I've been trying to learn to not let ignorant people bother me.
What really bothers me are the idiots that drive without regard to their
safety or yours. Oops, gotta watch it, that nervous tic is coming
back.......
Ever notice when you're passing some jerk on the freeway and he speeds
up- as if to be passed by an LBC is like an affront to his manhood or
something? Like I wanna race some dweeb in a big ol' STS or a bitchin
Camaro at 80 mile an hour, right?

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6