Re: Re: Insult of the week

To: owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: Insult of the week
From: KMNTR6 <KMNTR6@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 14:17:47 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I always get comments about my TR3 and TR6 from extremely "knowlegable" folks.
My standard reply when they ask what kind of car I am driving is "MG-B" and
usually they say "I thought so".

Later
Ken Nachman
Richmond (VA) Triumph Register
1957 TR3 TS21086L Old English White (actually an MG!!!! color)
1974 TR6 CF16990U Mallard Blue
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1274/