Re: TR6 - Brake Warning light

To: "Tom O'Malley" <tomomalley@hey.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 - Brake Warning light
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 20:44:55 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Tom,
You are correct.  But I have seen some cars where the owner has
disconnected the lamp sending unit in order to install the guage
fitting.  I did both by some creative plumbing on the block.  One added
feature is the brass fittings make a great feature when polished to a
high gloss.

Joe

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer