Re: re: TR6 - Brake Warning light

To: BruceKro@compuserve.com, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: re: TR6 - Brake Warning light
From: KMNTR6 <KMNTR6@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 13:38:23 EDT
Bruce

Engine has recent rebuild. Oil Pressure is usually in the 50 to 75lb range,
NEVER below 50. On advise from one of the list members I am in the process of
bleeding the brakes (I would have finished last night, but my son decided to
go out for a pizza). Maybe I'll finish tonight. Hopefully bleeding the brakes
will do the trick. What does the oil pressure have to do with the Brake
warning light?

Later
Ken Nachman
Richmond (VA) Triumph Register
1957 TR3 TS21086L Old English White (actually an MG!!!! color)
1974 TR6 CF16990U Mallard Blue