Re: HELP - TR3 Steering "Idler Lever"

To: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: HELP - TR3 Steering "Idler Lever"
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 10:31:04 -0700 "HELP - TR3 Steering "Idler Lever"" (Apr 6, 12:52pm)
Hi Jack,

The "bolt" on the silentbloc bush is a tapered affair like on a
ball joint. If you can turn the steering all the way to the right
you might be able to wack the end of the idler lever with a BFH
while prying between the idler arm and the centerlink. I'm pretty
sure this is how I did mine. The silentbloc bushings weren't very
hard to replace although I did have access to a hydraulic press.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge
drew@pixar.com