RE: Re[2]: boot lock barrel removal

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re[2]: boot lock barrel removal
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 14:42:02 -0700

I believe VB lists a lock kit for the TR6 which includes the locks for
the two doors, glove box and trunk for about $45. The beauty of this kit
is that only one key is required for all the locks. So all you need on
top of that is the ignition key. I guess I like smaller keychains.

FWIW, my TR6 came with the following keys:
        - ignition
        - glove box/trunk
        - doors

(ie 3 different keys for the whole car).

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada