Re: TR6 upgrades

To: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Subject: Re: TR6 upgrades
From: Rod Randle <randle@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 21:50:19 -0800
Cc: LANG@isis.mit.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Years ago I had a Land Rover 88.  This truck had a hand brake on the
prop shaft.  The only thing this brake did was make smoke when used
while under way.  My tranny rear seal was bad and filled the drum with
oil.  While it was sitting still if you put the brake on it worked fine,
if you also put a rock under the tire.  It was a fun truck but leather
seals really suck!

Rod Randle
'78 Spit  FM77880U