Re: Another BATCH of some GREAT workbooks!

To: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Another BATCH of some GREAT workbooks!
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 19:15:07 -0700
Cc: jmwagner@greenheart.com
Hi Scott:

I think you're being a bit hard on Justin.  I'm under the impression that
he is doing us a service and having a bit of fun doing it.  His markup
doesn't seem excessive knowing the ridiculous price of used books and for
those not living near a major center like LA he offers a real service.  I
don't see it as a business and we can always delete his messages.  At least
they are relevant to the topic.

John