Re: Another BATCH of some GREAT workbooks!

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Another BATCH of some GREAT workbooks!
From: "unicorn7" <unicorn7@mail.icnet.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 23:18:45 -0600charset="US-ASCII"
In defense of Justin:
I'm new at this and have spent a fair amount of time lurking in the group,
and trolling  the web in search of manuals for a '69 GT6.  While I agree
that this shouldn't turn into a glorified for sale lot, I believe that he is
providing a useful (if not semi-commercial) service, and I know I couldn't
have gotten started in on my car as quickly as I did without the manual, his
response time was a heck of a lot better than VB, TRF, and the big M, who
had, unfortunately been unavailable during the weekend when I was looking
for a manual.  Just my $0.02 worth

Dave Korzun
'69 GT6+

.