RE: Another BATCH of some GREAT workbooks!

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Another BATCH of some GREAT workbooks!
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 11:02:43 -0500
I will throw a nickel (inflated .02 worth) into the pot.   I have no
problem with Justin's efforts or his minimal markup.  Even if it means
he makes a buck over expenses now and then.
A consideration which I haven't heard is the stack of books he picks up
and no one wants.   They exactly can't be sent back to the publisher.

Later,
Carl F. Musson
TS25264L - borrowing the engine/tranny from
TS81802LO - body off restoration in progress...
Tampa, Florida (USA)
E-Mail: Musson@arts.usf.edu <mailto:Musson@arts.usf.edu>
http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/
<http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/>  (update in progress)