Re: Air Filter questions

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Air Filter questions
From: "Glenn A. Merrell" <gmerrel@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 22:51:11 -0700
Cc: Alan Camhi <camhi@symbol.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Yo Trevor,
    Uhhh,  I think not...I've been using K&N for over 20 years, the record
speaks for itself.
190,000 on an 86 Subaru XT TURBO, 160k on a 87 XT Turbo, 160k on an 88
GL10-Turbo, 56k on an 81 Honda 900cc, over 160 K on my TR250, all NO
rebuilds, original parts when I was done with them, never replaced a turbo
or carb, and air paths kept clean.  I'll use one on my Stag when it is done
too!   So you say...  where is your proof in testing?

Regards,
Glenn Merrell