Re: Superchargers

To: halls@fdhc.state.fl.us, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Superchargers
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 22:24:32 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-10-17 12:20:38 EDT, halls@fdhc.state.fl.us writes:

<< More FFT, the Judson propaganda for the TR-3 assembly (which
        is what's going on my 4) claims 148HP peak output from an
        otherwise unmodified TR-3 engine.  With headers, a ported and
        polished head, and a few other tweaks, I can see getting
        ~160 from a 4/4-A setup.  That's not too shabby.  Of course,
        we'll have to see what it actually puts out once it's on
        there, but that's half the fun, non?
                                                                -MM >>
I hope you will plese keep in touch as you start your assembly.  I've a
Judson which I intend to install on a TR4 engine for the 55 TR2.  I'm
distracted at the moment with finishing TS71101L but I hope to get back to
the TR2 during the winter. I've got a set of Mahle 47mm oversize pistons and
liners for the TR2.  Everything I've read says don't go too far from stock
cam.  Any more info??
Bob Paul
Corrales NM
TS71101L  STC62 Getting ready to fire it up afrter a Frame Off.
T45738L O Daily Driver
Ts7280 L  Judson bound